For Patients: Financial Assistance
Child Health Services is a Patient-Centered Medical Home offering free or discounted medical care and treatment to children in the Greater Manchester-area regardless of their families' financial situations.
- Billing Questions, or for information on Financial Assistance please call 668-6629
Applying for Financial Assistance
In order to be considered for financial assistance, the patient (or a family representative) must complete an application and provide information that demonstrates financial need. To determine eligibility, Child Health Services considers the following:
- Whether all means of payment, such as private insurance coverage, Medicaid, or coverage through other government programs, have been exhausted;
- The patient's total family income;
- Other circumstances or resources that may affect the patient's ability to pay for care;
- Whether the patient lives in a community served by Child Health Services and whether the necessary care is not otherwise available in the patient's community.
Child Health Services must review patient and/or family financial information prior to providing care, however, no patient will be refused care due to inability to pay.