Child Health Services' board-certified pediatricians and nurse practitioners are committed to providing the highest-quality health care in a compassionate and supportive environment. Each clinic is staffed by a medical provider, dietician and family support worker.
Our services include:
- Well-infant, -child and -adolescent care, such as preventive health screenings, immunizations and annual camp and sports physicals;
- Assessment of and care for common illnesses and infections, such as the common cold, flu, ear/eye infections and pneumonia;
- Consultation regarding behavioral and school issues and concerns;
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses;
- Nutrition counseling for children with eating disorders, obesity, and allergies
Pediatric Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To request services, schedule an appointment and for more information: Call (603) 668-6629