The Neuromotor Clinic provides children from throughout New Hampshire who have orthopedic, neuromuscular and neurological conditions, and/or motor coordination delays. These may include muscle tone imbalance, involuntary movement, or problems with gait or mobility. The clinic team comprises pediatric orthopedic surgeons, developmental pediatricians, pediatric physical therapists and nurse care coordinators who provide orthopedic assessment, treatment, recommendations and ongoing care coordination.
Once enrolled in the program, the Nurse Care Coordinator will:
- Coordinate services with health care providers and follow-up with team recommendations
- Assess, recommend and consult about specialty equipment needs and resources
- Consult with Early Support Services, schools and other programs
- Assist the family in connecting to counseling, supports and resources services
- Assist the family in accessing financial assistance for health related expenses if income eligible
For more information about the Special Medical Services offered at Child Health Services,